The Rockwax Foundation provides in-depth small group and individual teaching in London and South West England on a not-for-profit basis. As practitioners working within the western mystery tradition we teach practical techniques as well as the theory of Hermetic Kabbalah.
If you are interested in becoming a student please use the Contact page to get in touch.
Colin Low graduated with first-class honours in physics at the University of Western Australia and spent three years researching star formation at the Institute of Astronomy in Cambridge. His career was spent in the computer industry and included nine years as a Computer Science lecturer at the University of London, and seventeen years as a computer science researcher at Hewlett Packard Laboratories. He is now retired and lives in Gloucestershire in the UK.
Colin became interested in the Hermetic and Western Mystery traditions while still at school in the 60s, and was fortunate to meet Margaret (then) Donleavy and become her student in 1978. In 1995 he created one of the longest-running world-wide-web sites on Hermetic Kabbalah at www.digital-brilliance.com. He has also written “Hermetic Kabbalah” and a free e-book “A Depth of Beginning”.
Suzanne Cohen graduated in Psychology BSc (Hons) from the University of Bradford and then completed a Masters in social work at the University of York. She worked for 10 years as a social worker, during which time she trained to be a gestalt therapist with the Pellin Institute. After leaving social work Suzanne completed an MSc in Social Research at the University of Surrey and worked as a social researcher until she became a full-time mother.
Suzanne currently works freelance as a breastfeeding counsellor and trainer, spiritual healer and Interfaith minister. Her interest in Kabbalah led her to be a student of Margaret Shaw in 1989. Suzanne gives talks on Kabbalah and holds workshops. She
lives in London.
Duncan Fleming graduated in Philosophy and Theology in 1994 submitting a dissertation on ‘The Continuing Significance of Kabbalah’. Soon after this he became a student of practical Kabbalah and has been teaching on a one-to-one basis for over 10 years. He regularly provides public talks on Hermetic Kabbalah and the Western Mystery traditions.
Bristol Theosophical Society, Tyndalls Park Rd, Bristol BS8 1PY:
- 11.2018 History of the Tarot talk by Colin Low
- 05.2018 Ritual Magic talk by Duncan Fleming
- 09.2018 Madame Blavatsky and ‘The Occult’ talk by Duncan Fleming
- 07.2015 Influence of Jewish Mysticism talk by Duncan Fleming
- 06.2015 The Theosophical Society and ‘Occult Science’ talk by Duncan Fleming
- 10.2013 Illusions on the Tree of Life talk by Duncan Fleming
- 08.2013 Kabbalah & Tradition of the Holy Guardian Angel talk by Duncan Fleming
- 05.2013 Kabbalah and Meditation talk by Duncan Fleming
- 02.2013 Kabbalah and Magic talk by Duncan Fleming
- 04.2012 Spiritual experiences on the Tree of Life talk by Duncan Fleming
- 01.2012 Ideas of the Soul in Kabbalah talk by Duncan Fleming
- 11.11 One Light Gathering with wisdom from the Kabbalah talk by Suzanne Cohen -Essex Unitarian Church